[Oe List ...] Marge Philbrook broke her right hip in Oakland, CA and needs a rehab center or nursing home.

David Yoshida via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jul 7 11:11:54 PDT 2014

Evelyn,
Hi from cousin David Menlo Park.  Hiroko's mom also broke her hip last month.  She is 96 years old and the hospital gave her a titanium rod.  There were some complications that I will not bore you with.  She is convalescing at Kaiser Permanente  Post Acute Center in San Leandro, 1440 168th Avenue 510 481 8575.

After her first surgery she was at Windsor Post Acute Care 25919 Grading Road Hayward 94544 510 782 8424.

I would expect that there are people at Alta Bates Hospital that can refer your mother in law to a care facility too.

Keep me posted.
Love cousin David

Sent from my iPad