[Oe List ...] FW: [Dialogue] death of Charles Moore

Del Morril via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 3 08:22:23 PDT 2014

Can you imagine what this act has done to his family?!  He may think it was
sacrificial, but I think, like any open suicide for any reason, it is
totally self-serving, regardless of his philosophy! An insane demonstration,
from my perspective, and yet, in some ways, understandable. I just don't
think it will make a bit of difference in changing the social conscience.
That's the truly sad part of this act.