[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] death of Charles Moore

Ellie Stock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 3 07:28:54 PDT 2014

We give thanks for the life of Charles and pray for his family and all who knew and loved him and were touched by his passion for justice--and for all who daily discern how best to live the one life and die the one death on behalf of all in freedom, responsibility and obedience, in humility, gratitude and compassion.

Ellie Stock
elliestock at aol.com