[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Transition Announcement

Doug & Pat Druckenmiller via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 5 07:44:39 PDT 2014

Terry,
Your presence, style and vision have been an inspiration to all who worked with you during a very difficult time of transition.  It was an honor and a gift to have worked so closely with you over the past 5 years.  I know that you and the board have worked hard on this next transition in the organization's life and I want to extend my personal thanks for your work and wish you and Pam the best as you take on new challenges.
Douglas and Patricia Druckenmiller