[Oe List ...] Transition Announcement

Judi White via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 5 12:39:32 PDT 2014

Working with you in Omaha and 5th City I came to know the true nature of
Spirit in the world. I was grateful that you chose to CEO the
transformation, just knowing the successful place you would lead the ICA.
Congratulations on a job well done, well beyond the impossible dream. I
suspect that the person who takes your place will be well prepared to do
so, as your final intent.

Blessings, Judi