[Oe List ...] Transition Announcement

Ellie Stock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 5 06:17:22 PDT 2014

Terry,

The ICA has been extremely fortunate to have your leadership these last seven years--so much accomplished, plus a whole new spirit.  Thank you for taking the reins and daring to put into action the dreams and objectives you had--on behalf of the world, the Chicago community, GreenRise and all of us connected with the ICA/EI/OE.  We are truly grateful for yours and Pam's commitment, passion, vision, and incredibly excellent work that has positioned the ICA for its next era of adventure.

Carleton and Ellie Stock