[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Ruth Reames

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Mon Jul 22 10:30:06 PDT 2013

Ruth, Mark and their two boys lived with us and the Innui's in the first OE
house in Japan (in Kobe). We appreciated the magnificent way they adjusted
to a corporate way of life, and their own experiences having lived in Japan
for some time before we got there, were especially helpful to us in making
our own adjustments and, hopefully, better responses in a society of quite
different decision-making and processes. We join you in celebrating her life
and contributions; while, at the same time, celebrating Mark's belatedly.

Del & Justin

  _____