[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Ruth Reames

Joan jfknutson at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 10:14:19 PDT 2013

Ruth and Mark Reames were wonderful colleagues while they were in Japan.  When we were in their area, we could always stay with them.  She wouldn't miss any of the women's forums we did in Tokyo.  You could always count on their support.  Even though they returned to the US, I felt their heart remained in Japan.  Joan Knutson