[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Ruth Reames

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Mon Jul 22 10:54:47 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Fred and I met the Reames, Mark and Ruth when visiting in the New York
house on a fund raising trip from Kenya.  We so enjoyed the short time we
were together.  Soon after meeting them we learned of Mark's death.  So,
like the Morrells - we join in celebration of the lives of Ruth and Mark
Reames.

Nancy