[Oe List ...] Two possibilities - Sat. (Tomorrow) & now

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 08:52:04 PDT 2013

Possibility One:
If you're interested in hearing about this "new paradigm" you must register.  (See below dotted line for more info.)  No cost, but must do it in advance, and you'll get an e-mail with how to connect and hear what they say.  I do not know what you - or I - will think about these ideas.  Maybe we will think "Well, that's a bunch of hooey."  But I'm willing to invest an hour tomorrow afternoon to see.  And IF you are registered, you can listen to the hour at a later time, if tomorrow afternoon does not suit.

You can register for free here:
http://theshiftnetwork.com/NextScientificRevolution

Possibility Two:
To connect with our experience, it might be powerful to listen to Jack Gilles story before or after what they say.  Jack's account is personal, but to me it's a very clear statement of his encounter with RS-1 and the sections of it.  And how Joe Matthews taught parts of it.  That's the first 10? minutes or so of his account, as he responds to Michael May's questions.  You can connect with the start of what Jack says here:

Storywarrior Interview with Jack Gilles - A Quest for Radical Authenticity

Here's to our own radical thinking - and action on behalf of the future.

Janice Ulangca