[Oe List ...] Fwd: Thursday July 25

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 05:46:41 PDT 2013

Our rather pedestrian take on life's issues in the Saipan Tribune are occasionally shared with this listserv.  Here's the Thursday, July 25 contribution.

I've been doing a daily OpEd (five days a week) in June and July, and maybe, August, for those who are curious.  The website is www.saipantribune.com/opinion.

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!