[Oe List ...] George's Response to Del

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Wed Jan 9 11:36:48 PST 2013

What I've wondered is why, when people are concerned about water, and even
in drought times, no one seems to raise the question of why so many think
they must have a shower every day, and why so many who do feel it's their
meditation time, so they should have a very LONG one.  Not only does
showering your body every day remove its protective oils, but it probably,
altogether in this nation, uses up far more water than lawns do.

Del

P.S.  People used to accuse me of being too emotional and even dogmatic
about my beliefs; and I accused myself of being too cynical.  Had a
revelation that neither is a problem - I'm just "passionately indignant!"

  _____