[Oe List ...] George's Response to Del

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 11:02:48 PST 2013

My prayer answered! Water has been fought over in California forever.

Jann

In a message dated 1/9/2013 9:14:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rcwmbw at yahoo.com writes:

Jann,

In the Dallas area we've had nearly 2 inches of rain since last  evening.
It's still raining slowly and soaking in, and it's  supposed to continue
until tomorrow morning.  This is the first  significant rainfall we've had here
since before Easter.  So little  precipitation is very unusual for this
time of year, but it could be the  new normal.  I wonder if some day people
will fight over water they way  they fight over oil today.

Randy

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no  power greater
than a community discovering what it cares about."   Margaret Wheatley