[Oe List ...] Celebrate the life of Tom Broesma

Ed Feldmanis edfeldmanis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:58:23 PST 2013

Jan,

I appreciate so much the sharing of this news.  I did not turn off our
mutual Skype connection until earlier today.  It happened when the notice
came on my screen that Tom was online.  It was sad because I wish it were
really true. Thank you for sharing this news.  I was really impacted by
it.  Tom was a plain spoken guy who strived to live as an authentic man. He
was a friend and I am saddened by his passing.  He helped me and I believe
I helped him.  We did share the adventure of acupuncture together. We had
good talks and he was able to bring light to a mystery that relieved my
mind.

Thank you