[Oe List ...] Celebrate the life of Tom Broesma

jsanders at bconnex.net jsanders at bconnex.net
Sat Dec 7 19:24:20 PST 2013

This message was on Trish Broesma facebook.  I noticed there was not an
announce here so I am posting.  We celebrate the full and joyful life of
Tom.

This morning upon waking we discovered that my ex-husband Tom ("wasband"
as he called it, me the "fife") made his final transition peacefully in
his sleep in the early morning hours.  He has been living here with me,
our daughter and two grandchildren for the past 5 months. It has been a
beautiful time where he helped care for the grandchildren and was in a
wonderfully peaceful and happy time of his life.  We are all torn with
sorrow right now, but at the same time so grateful that we have
experienced these happy past few months with him. In the past few days and
months he has talked of moving on with his work, speaking to us of how
peaceful and content he felt about that.

Our sons are arriving in the coming days and we will have a memorial
service next weekend or in the days after that.  If you live locally and
would like to know when we have set a particular time, please contact me
via email.
This morning upon waking we discovered that my ex-husband Tom ("wasband"
as he called it, me the "fife") made his final transition peacefully in
his sleep in the early morning hours. He has been living here with me, our
daughter and two grandchildren for the past 5 months. It has been a
beautiful time where he helped care for the grandchildren and was in a
wonderfully peaceful and happy time of his life. We are all torn with
sorrow right now, but at the same time so grateful that we have
experienced these happy past few months with him. In the past few days and
months he has talked of moving on with his work, speaking to us of how
peaceful and content he felt about that. This photo was taken of him
recently with little Gweni who turned two years old a couple of weeks ago.
It shows that happiness just perfectly. Our sons are arriving in the