[Oe List ...] Religious House Feasts

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 28 05:33:17 PDT 2013

In Philadelphia RH one time I was assigned to wander the distribution
center with our son Jim and his buddy Mark, both young teens.  It
happened to be a Fast Day for the House, so of course when we were
given all sorts of fabulous goodies from the generous folk at the
Center ( Sexton Foods being only one of them), we arrived home with
food on the laps of the boys including frozen shrimp, gooey cakes,
lots of rolls etc and Linda Alton declared a GIANT FEAST that night
at midnight!  How we all loved her for that.
Ah, the stories we have tucked in our hearts!