[Oe List ...] FW: Story of Denver Religious House

Judy Lindblad nj.lindblad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:22:09 PDT 2013

Dear Lynda,

What a great and well told story!

As you have noted "Guardians" had a chance to get in on the "fun" produced
by missional thriftiness.  I remember many in-kind excursions to local
businesses in Schenectady and Cincinnati as I was assigned to help provide
for food and even construction needs.  I can still remember Marian
Karpoff's term for some vegetables and fruit we received...."Just this side
of rotten".

Being thrifty and stretching our sense of still useable items was a gift we
have received from the Order.

Thanks, Judy and Norm Lindblad