[Oe List ...] Question about the social process triangles . . .

Clarence Mann clarence.mann at umuc.edu
Mon Nov 12 13:53:04 PST 2012

   RE: Question about the social process triangles . . .

The chapter on "Corporate Social Responsibility" in* Transforming the Legacy
*, Vol. II (2009) provides a four-step methodology (via juxtaposing the
social process and corporate process triangles) for* performing a CSR**
corporate** audit*, which any company could use to align its operations
more effectively with country social needs/issues.

Working with a representative group of company personnel via a once-a-week
workshop over a 2-3 month period, I think anyone trained in ICA workshop
methods could design and facilitate a company CSR audit and assist
thecompany to better align the
dynamics of its operations, so as to generate positive effects on the
immediate community and society-at-large without substantial costs.  For
instance, employing and training local talent and helping to organize and
work with local organizations on various issues can be of great value to a
community and its environment.   Clancy