[Oe List ...] FOCUS: Bill Moyers, Naomi Klein | Capitalism and Climate Change [video and transcript of interview]

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 19:58:30 PST 2012

Good interview of Naomi Klein by Bill Moyers on Climate Change.  Would recommend her book Shock Doctrine, as well.
Ellie

If you are having problems viewing this message please click here: http://www.readersupportednews.org/

Reader Supported News | 18 November 12

It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News

FOCUS: Bill Moyers, Naomi Klein | Capitalism and Climate Change

Bill Moyers, Naomi Klein, Moyers & Company
Excerpt: "We've had this concerted campaign by the fossil fuel lobby to both buy off the environmental movement, to defame the environmental movement, to infiltrate the environmental movement, and to spread lies in the culture."
READ MORE

Contribute to RSN
Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook

You Are Subscribed As: carletonstock at aol.com