[Oe List ...] Thanksgiving musing

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 22:23:18 PST 2012

Thanks Jann, for the news on the wild turkeys.  Am definitely behind the times with both the breeding programs and the release in the wild that now makes the wild turkey common in many wooded areas particularly in the west and southwest.  I was going by memory of an old article from New England, which I was too lazy to double check.

In any case, the Peking duck I had for Thanksgiving was neither from Peking nor a wild duck!  After the price, I AM an endangered species!

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!