[Oe List ...] Death of Robert Shropshire

Otto, Ken ottok at crcl.net
Thu May 31 08:37:58 PDT 2012

I was also in this Academy with Evelyn and remember his anger about
asking permission to marry in the Order.  Every time I came into his
presence after Academy, winter of '74  humor and joy would enter my
being.  It was so good to see this man's courage and action.  I pray he
is at peasce with the Mystery now.
Ken Otto