[Oe List ...] Death of Robert Shropshire

PSchrijnen at aol.com PSchrijnen at aol.com
Wed May 30 20:53:51 PDT 2012

I have strong memories of Conna and Robert at the Academy in the autumn of
1974. Musicians they were. I remember Robert as this spirit giant. A great
smile  on his face. Leading singing on sunday evenings as if we were in a
black church.  Stirring stuff... I celebrate this great life and  say Amen.

Paul