[Oe List ...] Charles and Doris Hahn Reflect

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 22 14:39:11 PDT 2012

Dear Doris and Charles,
Thank you for giving us the gift of yourselves, it was a delight to
see you both face to face again.   I loved the interlude about your dog.

Jim and I very grateful for your  reflections..

  Our appreciation to MIchael and his team for making these videos of
our friends.   We are connected in many ways.

Peace be with you all

Isobel Bishop.