[Oe List ...] ICA 50th Celebration in Minnesota

E B marosel2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 20:13:14 PDT 2012

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

ICA 50th Anniversary
Invitation
WHAT: ICA 50th Anniversary Invitation
WHERE: Sue and Stefan Laxdal’s
home on Medicine Lake a bit west of Minneapolis
WHEN: Saturday, June 16, 2012
from 9:00 am – 3 pm

You are invited to spend time
with friends and colleagues, both old and new, to celebrate 50 Years of The
Institute of Cultural Affairs caring for the world. We will share what we’ve
been up to; create pieces of an artform being given life by Gina Alicea an
artist from Chicago; participate in charting a new book (if you want to); talk
some more and feast with a pot luck lunch.

Come any time between 9 am and 3
pm.

The book: Bending History: Volume II Societal Reformulation - toward a New Social
Vehicle, John L. Epps, General Editor.
The book is available in
paperback for $19.95 plus shipping from Resurgence Publishing http://resurgencepublishing.com/book_summaries.htm#BH_Vol_II)
You can read reviews and comments. It is also available at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Bending-History-Societal-Reformulation-toward-Vehicle/dp/0976389290
Volume II is a stand-alone book and it is not essential to have read
Volume 1.
As the ICA looks forward to the next 50 years of aiding social change,
this book summarizes
some of the key insights behind spirit, intellectual and social methods
developed over the years.

A couple of comments:
Eunice Shankland, Consultant-trainer for the United Nations: “The book
is a powerful guide
that will broaden our perspectives, deepen our spirit resolve and equip
us in our service.”
Shankland & Associates, LLC; Past Chair of the International Association
of Facilitators, USA.

Maureen Jenkins, Author and Leadership Skills Trainer: “In Bending History Volume II, John Epps
once again seeks to bring the rich legacy of Joseph Wesley Mathews to the
attention of those who are
concerned that
social change is grounded in a well-reflected spirituality. The book provides a
much needed reminder of the thinking out of which the unique ICA approach to
managing change emerged.”

Please let us know if you can come.

For more
info contact: