[Oe List ...] Merry Christmas! from down under..

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:41:56 PST 2012

We so appreciate your consistent participation in this collegial dialogue,
Isobel. Your voice is so often a reminder of who we are as a global body.
You also come as a corrective ( whether you intend that or not). May we
continue to know our connectedness as we enter the New Year. A bit ago, we
saw photos of Sydney harbor as it lit up for 2013. We have three hours and
twenty minutes left in 2012 here in the Eastern Time Zone of the U.S.

In the hope that our care radiates throughout 2013.

Doris Hahn