[Oe List ...] Merry Christmas! from down under..

Bishop Isobel isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 23 15:00:21 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues across the world,

We send greetings to you all, and a special thought to those who have
lost loved family members or special friends during the year.

Some of us in our Church took part in a world wide singalong with the
Good Earth Singers- with a  synchronised time- ( ours was last
Saturday morning at 9am, when we were streamed live to Washington DC,
Cuba and Ecuador. We sang a song from Nigeria-  with the words in
English meaning- we respect and love Mother Earth, and she cannot be
destroyed. Some of you may have heard of Shyla Nelson-  she runs
interfaith workshops all over the US and teaches this song to groups.
Google has her listed as One Earth One Voice.

It was a wonderful expression of our interconnectedness....

May 2013 bring some more  signs of hope, as this symbol of singing to
the planet and all living beings- has done for us gathered last
Saturday in the PItt St Church and beyond.

Grace and peace,
Isobel Bishop