[Oe List ...] Merry Christmas! from down under..

Bishop Isobel isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 31 18:03:25 PST 2012

Dear Doris and Charles,  and all,
How lovely to hear from you!

We do hope that 2013 will be a year of rich encounters and  many of
your specific hopes and dreams can come to pass.

I greatly appreciate the listserve and all the gifts which come from
reading the wisdom of my dear colleagues, who are- for me-  very much
a part of the ' crimson line' Thank you for your words to me, Doris.
I count my Order ' mates' as amongst my dearest friends, though we
are miles part physically.

I am also hoping that the news about 'the fiscal cliff' can be used a
s some sort of advantage, as time unfolds.

The very best of  blessings without number on your own unique lives.

xxx Isobel and JIm.    Jim is very well, and enjoys living a slightly
quieter life style, with many things of interest to keep him well in
touch with things.  His 5 grandchildren are a great motivation and
thorough enjoyment.