[Oe List ...] Start the conversation

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 17:16:33 PST 2012

Sherwood here -  I forward this message on behalf of Penny McDaniel, a ToP
Trainer here in Denver. She speaks from the heart as should we all - let the
conversation continue...

Penny McDaniel writes:
Please help me and help this country.  I am outraged at the tragedy in
Connecticut today.  We have seen too many innocent people die at the hands
of crazy people who have gone off the deep end.  It needs to stop!  We have
been afraid to deal with the gun control issue, but now is the time.  Twenty
innocent children killed, we were unable to protect them, and all parents
need to raise their voices and say it's time to stop.  We must stop this
insanity and we must tell President Obama and all politicians who have been
afraid to go up against the strong and powerful gun lobby, gun control is
our right, the right of every innocent person who has been shot down by
someone with a gun.

Send your message to President Obama and all of your politicians, join me in
finally putting pressure on them to stop the insanity.  Gun Control is Our
Right!!

Here is a message I sent to President Obama today:  Here is the link to the
site where you can email him
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments

Dear President Obama,

The tragedy that happened today in Connecticut of 20 children plus adults is
beyond belief.  We have been so afraid to address gun control in this
country because the gun lobby is so strong and powerful but it is time.  Gun
rights activists claim we have a right to carry guns and that guns don't
kill, people kill.  We were never given the right to kill innocent children
and people and we cannot control every crazy person out there that might get
mad and take a gun and shoot others but we can control the easy access to
guns.  It is now time to take up this issue and for every sane person to
support you in passing reasonable and effective gun control.  Please let me
know what I can do to help and please do not let this go any further.
Penny McDaniel

Sincerely,
Penny McDaniel