[Dialogue] Dear George Holcombe

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:13:57 PDT 2020

>From Nancy Trask, now living in Winterset Iowa.  In 1989, I landed in TX
with John Rader and our 2 youngsters, Austin and Ashleigh.  It was a
foreign-land experience for me, because it was TX and because we had just
left our corporate life in NYC.  I remember quite a few colleague
gatherings, which were always helpful in remembering ‘who am I anyway?’
 After a house church at George and Wanda’s, I  felt a common bond and
observed their ever-faithful integrity.  From then onward, though I didn’t
have the chance to conduct programs with them, we were nevertheless
colleagues of the spirit.  One specific memory of George is a conversation
with him while he made noodles and veggies in the wok in their kitchen.
George, you will always stand out to me for your generous kindness and
moral support.  Thank you for your many years of love and care for the
world and for each one of your spirit colleagues.
Grace and Peace to you,
Nancy Trask