[Dialogue] Living Memorial for George Holcombe NOW

Doug and Pat Druckenmiller dpat23 at msn.com
Thu Jul 30 10:44:44 PDT 2020

In working on the Paul Evans tapes I chanced to listen to George’s Sanctification talk: Radical Integrity.  Right on target for the times.

I found all together 5 tapes that recorded George’s unique speaking style as well as the Cabaret band, George’s report on the Uptown 5 lab and talk on the Ecumenical Parish.  I’ll look to put a page together on the Global Archives Website for all of these.

Here’s the Sanctification Lecture on Radical Integrity.  For me George was truly one of our Saints.

https://icaglobalarchives.org/talks-by-george-holcumbe/

I will add more to this page after a little editing on the remaining files.

Doug Druckenmiller on behalf of the Global Archives.