[Dialogue] For George

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 26 03:11:00 PDT 2020

Hello Wanda and George,
One of the absolute treasures of our lives was the marvellous advice that you gave us, George.
Jim and I came to you one summer after our corporate time was over.
We had decided to travel on a paddle boat down your great Mississippi  River eventually working our  way to Louisiana and New Orleans. We had long admired  your music making ! We asked you where we should go in New  Orleans to hear the best Jazz. 🌠🎼
You suggested the Plantation Hall.
Well 😊🎼🥁🎷🎺🎸! To this day Jim and I have lived that couple of hours as one of the most moving and memorable times in our lives. When we remember it now George we think of you, always. Full stop, or period, as you say!
We sat in a medium sized hall on what  appeared to be old Church wooden pews, and listened to the beauty and grace of the musicians.
So George,  if you recall us, please also reflect on what a gem you have been to ‘strangers ‘ and how much you so willingly have offered to give people happiness and unforgettable occasions. 🙏🐨
Thank you to you and Wanda for  being part of our journey of the spirit.
Thank you for the way in which you expended  your lives on behalf of our First  Peoples as others have already mentioned.
Our loving wishes to you dear George, as you see the sun rise and the sun set.
Isobel and Jim Bishop

Sent from my iPhone