[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Picture of David Zahrt and the Iron Man

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 12:26:44 PDT 2020

Hurrah, Tim, a magnificent obsession!
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com