[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Picture of David Zahrt and the Iron Man

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:01:15 PDT 2020

I wrote thus to Jo on facebook, but will add it gets anyway with some
editing.

We grieve this completed life together and celebrate the gifts he shared
with our Great Spirit Mivement. The Zahrts opened the Rochester Religious
House. He and I recruited PLCs and watched clergy shake as they remembered
JWM. I learned how to make charts and the importance of symbols abd
meticulous assembkungwhen preparing packets which seemed so trivial before
hi teaching me why it was important to care in detail.  Even today, 50
years later, I can't even set a table without, "Do thus in remembrance if
Me" cintext.  Many family experiences for Heidi, Jay, Rob, Russ and Randy
and other EG. Oombulgurri together and lots of painful and fun times and
encounters with the mystical world of the Aboriginal culture.. They were
co-guardians of Russ and Rob in Memphis and followed us in Kenya. Never did
get to visit their B&B but intent was there. David was such an  intentional
human being with total passion for the love of God in serving human
community - and oh yes, his love of singing was an inspiration to all.
Memories of a life well lived are reminding me how much growing up I did
 then. And no one will ever forget the march across the USA to NYC and DC -
a social change agent to the end.  . HUGS to Linda and the whole family
from the whole White family in celebration of a life well lived on behalf
of all. Judi White