[Dialogue] Picture of David Zahrt and the Iron Man

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Wed Jul 1 12:21:58 PDT 2020

Back in 2014 Terry Berdall added a picture of a group participating in the
Global March for Climate Action, Sept 6, 2014 in front of the Iron Man to
https://wiki.wedgeblade.net/. <https://wiki.wedgeblade.net/> David and Lin
are in the picture on the left. The picture is fairly large, but you might
have to scroll down to see it.

The wiki website was built by Gordon Harper, Len Hockley, and myself. I
provided mainly technical and software support. Even though the site is
dormant these days (although it's still entirely possible to add more
content) I have kept it going through several rehosts and software upgrades
because I am obsessive about such things.

I found it heartwarming to look at this picture and remember David and some
of the other folks in the picture.

Tim