[Dialogue] Heidi Holmes

ML Jones mljones2022 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 08:27:55 PST 2019

Thank you, Cynthia, I will go to that Memorial next time I am in D.C. in
remembrance of Heidi.  I was in the Peace Corps during that war in the
Philippines and I met many Americans who served in some capacity during
that time. It was a very difficult time for so many. Mary Laura

Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant
1454 W. Fargo Avenue
Chicago, IL 60626