[Dialogue] Heidi Holmes

vance facilitationfla at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 16:53:36 PST 2019

Dear Duncan and Rachel,
My most memorable time with Heidi was when she told me of her nursing work overseas during the Vietnam war -- and how difficult that was.I told her about the beautiful memorial to the women who served, many of whom were nurses, as was Heidi.
https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/vietnam-womens-memorial.htm
When I visit D.C., I always visit that Memorial and think of Heidi.
Much love to both of you.Cynthia Vance