[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Completed life of Jean Long

Marsha Hahn mhahn013 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 8 13:43:19 PDT 2019

 I am moved and saddened to hear of Jean's death.  I remember her writing something on this listserve a while back, in which she said it was very important to her to be "actually poor" as she lived out the remainder of her life.  This stood in contrast to my own choice to keep at least part of my focus on generating income to sustain life at least comfortably, and to not be poor.  When I think of Jean, I think of those words she wrote.
In gratitude,Marsha