[Dialogue] Completed Life of Jim Stovall

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:52:19 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I just received an email from Bill Parker with the news of Jim Stovall’s passing. He had non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. He was the President of Board of the Human Community Network. His service will be this Saturday afternoon at the Church of the Open Arms. We have lost another dear colleague and I have lost a good friend as well. May love and peace be with his friends and family. Bill requested i send out the news to the larger networks.

Jack