[Dialogue] Jean

catherine at welchbox.com catherine at welchbox.com
Tue Apr 9 08:50:43 PDT 2019

Jean will remain on my meditative council forever as one of the most intentional/decisional women I’ve ever known.  During the years we spent together in Denver, Jean worked as an administrative assistant in Law Dept at University of Denver.  She made sure that all the young law students she encountered got the popular preaching version of RS-1. When she received funds from the Order retirement investment, she spent the money on a trip to India to revisit villages she’d worked with and to underwrite a Profound Journey seminar for colleagues in Denver.  When she discerned that it was time to move on from Denver she embraced the GreenRise community as where she wanted to live forever. Many thanks to colleagues who helped Jean complete her journey.  Jean created a life that was a gift to so many people.

Catherine Welch