[Dialogue] How Image Change Happens - Trump a strong negative teacher - Fine Resource for Imaginal Education

Al Lingo clingojr at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 14:59:10 PDT 2018

Dear Wayne,

Thank you so very much for sending me Jim Troxel's profound essay.

Jim's analysis of how we got the trump-bumb in the road to United States elected leadership is deeply helpful to me, and i intend to learn from it, and also to forward it, recommending his teachings and insights to family and friends.  I will begin by forwarding this note to my grandson, Yared Lingo, who today is celebrating his 20th birthday at Pamona College in Claremont CA.

Your thoughtfulness in sharing Jim's paper, highlights Jim's extraordinary pulling together of a wisdom with his colleagues and manifests his special skillfulness for interpreting the Institute of Cultural Affair's corporate journey in Imaginal Education methodology.

Jim Troxel's gathering of this collegial wisdom is a huge gift today for me, manifesting as a true 'mind joy'.

So much for celebrating your sharing with me the gift of Jim's clarity!  Now, on to my practice of picking up my own bed and walking with improved understanding here in Georgia with the guidance of this bright witness to our opportunity for free responsibility.

May we all be well,  Charles

Al Lingo
clingojr at aol.com