[Dialogue] How Image Change Happens - Trump a strong negative teacher - Fine Resource for Imaginal Education

Wayne Ellsworth wayne.ellsworth at icajapan.org
Fri Aug 17 22:56:17 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am strongly excited about Jim Troxel’s paper, and presenting the paper again because I found it had to find the first time. The title suggests studying the “dark side”, but I had much to learn for the bright side!

By all means, it should be a study paper for Imaginal Education, and available resource for other courses.
I think that Jim took a long time putting it all together, and I have great respect and thanks for Jim.

Gratefully,
Wayne Ellsworth, Co-Director, ICA JAPAN