[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Please reconsider

Isobel and Jim Bishop via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Nov 7 01:08:49 PST 2016

Isobel and  Jim Bishop
isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au

Dear colleagues,

I feel very privileged to read your writings. All written with good intentions and as Ellie says, with great passion and well articulated.

I feel so caught between the ' no longer' and the ' not yet.' We Australians have our own examples of the divisiveness in our Parliamentary system -  not the same of course as yours, and yet quite similar, as it plays out. For me, we are hovering  over the Abyss

and maybe in the middle/ beginning/ ending process ( I know not where, in the timeline )  of a huge transition and evolution towards a new energetic democratic system-  each in our unique context. It is a very raw place to find oneself. The Social  Process

Triangles are helpful, for me. I fervently hope that both Susan and Jo can hang in and hang on- your loss would be  most grievous.

I meditate every day as my own daily spirit resource, to guide me, through the darkness towards the light. . There are so many examples of ordinary saints who keep  on keeping on, as Adam says. As we stood facing the same Abyss when engaged in the 24, or

the 1976 Town Meetings  across your country, we consciously decided to honour  and trust  Mystery. We  had no road map to ' do' the Town Meetings, we just went out and 'did' them. Nowadays when our physical energy is less, we are the sages, and can act

appropriately in that style, as in the LENS course. Many comments written I have said ' yes' to, and a part of my heart will  always reside in your great and beautiful  country. Just maybe, you will not be such a leading world power any more, and you will adjust to

this fact as time goes by. Fear is a very difficult emotion to overcome, for myself I do so much better every day if I name the fear I have, and can contain it.

Grace, peace and love to y'all,or is it ya'all ?

Thinking  about you, right now.

Isobel