[Dialogue] electing Hillary

W. J. via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Nov 6 22:56:20 PST 2016

It strikes me that electing Hillary has come to this: she will take the Oath of Office and attempt to govern literally with her hands tied behind her back. Not only will we have to endure endless, fruitless Congressional investigations of 'HillaryGate' (whatever that is) and impeachment votes, but stonewalling legislation and judicial/Supreme Court appointments.Susan's cartoon may offend you as a commentary on Hillary's presumed 'guilt', but it is in fact a prophetic indictment of our dysfunctional political system that promises to put our next President in political handcuffs.MarshallFolks, your emotional reactivity at this moment to attacks on Hillary is important motivational 'juice'. But let's focus on the larger picture of what's going on, reorganize, and get on with discerning what needs to happen after Tuesday.