[Dialogue] Winds & Waves Magazine Readership Survey

ICA International via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Feb 6 09:13:50 PST 2016

Greetings

"Winds and Waves" magazine is published three times a year by ICAI (Institute of Cultural Affairs International), sharing stories and insights on human development.

In 2016, as we enter our sixth year of publication, we invite you to share your thoughts about our magazine's current and future directions.

This readership survey consists of 10 questions, some of which can be answered by checking a box and some of which request a written answer. The survey should take between 10 and 15 minutes to complete.

To show our appreciation for your participation, we will enter you in a draw for a copy of "Changing Lives, Changing Societies: ICA's Experience in Nepal and the World" (2014).

We are particularly keen to hear individually from you, and everyone subscribed to the ICAI global email list representing our member organisations worldwide. Please find a few minutes to respond before 18 February.

many thanks. Please click this link:
                      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2GTM9XD

Martin Gilbraith
on behalf of the ICAI Winds & Waves team