[Dialogue] 2015 ICA Global Archive Fall Sojourn Overview

Lynda Cock via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 10 15:39:50 PDT 2015

When I made my reservations, I thought you would be beginning at 1:00.  The
best schedule I could get got me in close to that time, though I knew I
would be late.

My flight arrives at 12:45 on Monday.  So it will most likely be 3 before I
am there.  I am so sorry.  However, I¹m really looking forward to being a
small part of this wonderful gathering.
What a fascinating job you have done in preparation.

Lynda