[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] GoingVegan

Doris Hahn via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun May 17 17:32:26 PDT 2015

I have been out of the loop in recent days; so I am catching up a bit. I
find all the entries on this trail really interesting, but my question
is--so far as anyone knows, is over-population on any major radar screen
(other than China) these days. It was big stuff way back, but I have heard
nothing recently.

We can grow and eat organic, clean up our skies, save our water and
electricity, etc, but even if we have a pristine planet, it won't be able
to serve the onslaught of population. Unless the Pope addresses this issue,
the Hispanic populations, etc. will continue to explode, not to mention
well-intentioned,loving, well-educated Americans filling their over-sized
vans with children.
Doris Hahn