[Dialogue] tracking down the "what appears to be a breaking down of civilization" quote

Ken Gillgren kgillgren at igc.org
Sun Apr 28 04:10:36 PDT 2013

Ok, just for fun, I googled the entire quotation to see what would come up ('cause sometimes you just never know). The original source appeared at the top (an amazing article by Oates entitled, "A New Heaven and Earth," yes, referring to the D.H. Lawrence poem
http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/Arts/Arts-idx?type=turn&entity=Arts.ArtsSocv10i1.p0039&id=Arts.ArtsSocv10i1&isize=text) and the next seven (7!!!!!!!) entries were to ICA materials!

What a kick!

Ken

Sent from my iPad