[Dialogue] tracking down the "what appears to be a breaking down of civilization" quote

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 09:27:47 PDT 2013

"What appears to be a breaking down of civilization may well be simply the breaking up of old forms by life itself."
Joyce Carol Oates--out of the LENS manual

"In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."
-Eric Hoffer