[Dialogue] tracking down the "what appears to be a breaking down of civilization" quote

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 10:04:56 PDT 2013

  What
  appears to be the breakdown of civilization may well be simply the breaking
  up of old forms by life itself.
  Joyce Carol Oates

Jim Wiegel

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.  Del's friend, Kathleen

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods, May 14-15, Sept 17-18, 2013

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 5-6, 2013

Facilitation Graphics,   March 19, 2013

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.

AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses