[Dialogue] tracking down the "what appears to be a breaking down of civilization" quote

David M Dunn david at mirrorcommunication.com
Thu Apr 25 10:32:54 PDT 2013

Colleagues:

With apologies for inflicting a fishing exercise on everyone, can anyone reconnect me with this quote that concludes something like:

'may be a breaking in of new possibility by life itself.'

That's not right, but something like that.

Does we have a compilation of our great quotes anywhere?

David

—

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247
720-314-5991
dmdunn1 at gmail.com

—
David Dunn
Mirror Communication—collegial presence/creative service

david at mirrorcommunication.com
Skype: dmirror
(720-314-5991)

740 S Alton Way 9B